Reporting workplace injuries and illnesses is required by federal law for most employers in order to ensure worker safety.
As the saying goes, “If you see something, do something.” In this case enter injuries, work-related illnesses, spills/releases, accidents, or property damage into Vera Suite.
Who can see this?
- Vera EHS Client Users | Training Users
- From your left-hand navigation, select Report an Incident.
- Indicate whether the event is an Incident or a Near Miss.
- Select the type(s) of Incident or Near Miss that occurred, then click Continue.
- Next, provide as much information about the Incident or Near Miss as possible. Fields highlighted in blue are required.
- Submit Report.
Note: Incidents can also be reported using the mobile app. The screens will look slightly different than those above, however, the steps are still the same.