When an incident is entered at your organization, you likely want to know about it right away. Set up notifications in Vera Suite to get email alerts.
Who can see this?
- Vera EHS Client Admins | Client Power Users
- Click on the down arrow next to System Administration, then Notifications.
- There are three incident-related notifications that you can subscribe to Incident Closed, Incident Created, and/or Incident Updated.
- If you have access to multiple locations, select which locations you want to receive notifications for.
- Select the Send Email checkbox to activate the notification.