Creating/Editing a License or Permit
Who can do this?
Vera EHS/F&I Administrators
- Select Licenses & Permits from the left hand navigation
- Select Add New
- Start by selecting your Facility
- If the item you wish to track is associated to a piece of equipment select Yes
- Select your Equipment Category
- Select from the list of Equipment Name or Add New to add a new equipment, you can optionally add a Location to describe where you would find the piece of equipment
5. Select a Category, if you have selected an Equipment this is optional
6. Complete the Details section by adding a Name
7. You can optionally add an Issuer and a unique Identifier
8. The Issue Date will default to current date or you can enter a new date
9. Enter a Renewal Date. The notification feature will only send email reminders for items with a renewal date.
10. You can make an item Inactive.
11. Attach up to two Attachments to an item up to 10MB in size
12. When complete click Save
To Edit a License & Permit click on an existing entry from the grid and select Edit Item, complete the form as above.