If an employee who was out on leave or who previously resigned comes back to work for your organization, there’s no need to add them as a new employee. Instead, use their previously created Vera Suite record.
Who can do this?
- Vera Suite Administrators
- Click on the down arrow next to Employee Management. Select Manage Employees.
- Search for the employee’s name. Press Enter key or Search.
- Once you locate the employee, use the dropdown next to Action on the far-right side. Select Edit Employee.
- In the top right, choose Reactivate Employee.
- A confirmation message will appear. Select Reactivate.