When employees leave your organization, remove their access to your company’s sensitive information within Vera Suite. Clients with Vera HR have more termination documentation capabilities. In Vera EHS and Vera F&I, the process is limited to inactivating the employee.
If the exiting employee has direct reports, assign a new Reports To for them. >> See EDITING AN EMPLOYEE'S POSITION AND REPORTS TO DETAILS.
Who can do this?
- Vera Suite Administrators
Vera EHS/F&I Instructions
- Click on the down arrow next to Employee Management. Select Manage Employees.
- Search for the employee’s name. Press the return key (enter) or Search.
- Once you locate the employee, use the drop-down next to Action on the far-right side. Select Edit Employee.
- In the top right, choose Inactivate Employee.
- A confirmation message will appear. Select Inactivate.
- If the employee who you are inactivating also had Action Items assigned to him/her, a pop-up will ask you if you want to reassign issues.