When employees leave your organization, remove their access to your company’s sensitive information within Vera Suite. Clients with Vera HR have more termination documentation capabilities. In Vera EHS and Vera F&I, the process is limited to inactivating the employee.
If the terminated or resigning employee has direct reports, assign a new Reports To for them. See Vera EHS/F&I Editing an Employee’s Position and Reports To Details.
Who can do this?
- Vera Suite Administrators
Vera EHS/F&I Instructions
- Click on the down arrow next to Employee Management. Select Manage Employees.
- Search for the employee’s name. Press Enter key or Search.
- Once you locate the employee, use the drop down next to Action on the far-right side. Select Edit Employee.
- Inactivate Employee. Acknowledge message. Inactivate.