Whether you work with a KPA consultant for onsite training, do your own training, or use KPA’s self-service onsite training materials, track it in Vera Suite so that you have proof of employee attendance.
Who can do this?
- Vera EHS/F&I Administrators
- Click on the down arrow next to Training. Select Onsite Training.
- Click Add New Training.
- Select the Topic from the drop down list that best describes the onsite training.
- Add a past date or a future Training Date.
- Put in the confirmed Number of Attendees if you already conducted the onsite training. If the onsite training is happening in the future, enter an estimated Number of Attendees.
- Indicate how many onsite sessions you will have in Number of Classes.
- Upload Roster if the onsite course has been completed. If the course hasn’t happened yet, wait to upload the roster until after the session is over.
- Set the Status of the onsite training: Scheduled, Rescheduled, or Completed.
- Add a Description.