Under federal law, employees who work with hazardous chemicals must have access to Safety Data Sheets (SDSs). In addition, a regulator may need to see proof of this. Vera Suite has a public sign in for your employees to access SDSs.
Who can do this?
- Vera EHS Users
- Go to VeraSuite.com.
- Enter KPAMSDS as the Username.
- Click into the Password Press Enter key.
- Underneath the Finish Logging In message, select Continue.
- Enter your organization’s KPA Location ID.
- Click on the SDS
- Search for a particular chemical. Select on the Enter key or the magnifying glass . For advanced search options, select Show More Search Options. You can select your Department, the Year, Sort Results By Relevance, etc.
- View SDS to immediately download a PDF. Details shows the manufacturer name and other names the chemical may be called.