If you have several new employees to add, batch uploads will be faster than entering each employee’s information individually.
Who can do this?
- Vera Suite Administrators
- Click on the down arrow next to Employee Management. Select Manage Employees.
- Select Batch Import Employees.
- Download Import Template is a blank template and is best for new employees.
- Download Master Employee List includes a list of all employees at locations that the client user you’re impersonating has access to. This list is best for modifying details for existing employees. Note: The provided upload template must be used.
- In the Action column, if the employees are new, select New from the dropdown. This will create a new Vera Suite record for them.
- Provide all Required information indicated in the Excel file in order to successfully add employees. Include at least one contact method (Work Email, Personal Email, or Cell Phone) for each employee. Ensure that the correct data type and format is entered in each column. Save.
- Choose File. Select the saved Excel file.
- The upload will be quickly validated to ensure correct format file type and template formatting. If there was a problem with your file or upload, you’ll see an error message. Otherwise, the file will move to the importing phase.
- You’ll receive an email when the import is complete. It will show if any employee records had issues and how many users were successfully imported.
- For employee records with issues, Download Issues File to Fix.
- The downloaded file will be in the same format as the template with employee data that was uploaded, but will only include the rows where errors prevented the creation of the employee. The Error Description column will explain each issue that needs to be fixed.
- If needed, review the Error Descriptions and correct each row. Save.
- Upload fixed file. This will take you back to step eight where the cycle is repeated until there are no more errors and all employees were added/modified without error.
In order for new employees to login into Vera Suite, they will need to register.
>> See BATCH SEND REGISTRATION.