As your employee’s position status changes, keep Vera Suite up to date too. This enables a proper reporting hierarchy.
In Vera HR, you can create and arrange positions to produce an organizational chart.
Create a Position
Who can do this?
- Vera Suite Administrators
Vera HR Instructions
You can add a new position under an existing manager.
- Click on the down arrow next to Employee Management. Select Manage Positions.
- Find the manager to which the person in the new position will report to. Hint: You’ll see a or to the left of a manager’s name.
- To the right of the manager’s name, select the ellipses .
- Click on the plus icon .
- Enter the Name of the position. Select Company, Department, and Job Description.