As your employees change positions or get promoted, keep Vera Suite up-to-date too. This enables proper reporting hierarchy.
Who can do this?
- Vera Suite Administrators
Vera HR Instructions
- Click on the down arrow next to Employee Management. Select Manage Positions.
- Find the employee name whose position has changed. Hover over the grid until you see the multi-directional arrows drag
- Move this employee to their new place in your organization’s hierarchy. Select and hold the drag icon and place the employee’s name on top of the person they now report to. Let go of the drag icon to finalize the employee’s move.
- To edit position details, select the ellipses .
- Click on the pencil icon . Select who the position Reports To, which Department they work in, and what Job Description fits their new position.
- If you want to see all of the employees who may not be fully set up, such as not having a designated manager, select Show Unmanaged Positions.