Your organization can conduct employee performance reviews through Vera HR. Administrators need to specify the frequency.
Who can do this?
- Vera HR Administrators
- Click on Hiring Tools.
- Under Performance Management, select Performance Management Options.
- Check whether your organization permits Self-Evaluations and Employee Performance Evaluations through Vera Suite.
- Set the Evaluation Intervals for new hires and employees. Save and Apply to ALL New Hires and then Save and Apply to ALL Employees.
- Set a Common Evaluation Date if employee evaluations will happen at the same time of the year for all employees.
- Adjust Discipline Actions and HR Admin Review Options.
- If desired, modify Performance Management Alerts.