Just hired someone? Need them to use Vera Suite. Add them into the software.
Who can do this?
- Vera Suite Administrators
- Click on the down arrow next to Employee Management. Select Manage Employees.
- Choose Add New Employee. This lets you add one employee at a time. If you have multiple employees to add.
- At a minimum, ensure you fill out all Required fields. Note: Depending on your Vera Suite solution, you’ll have additional fields available. Fill out as many of these fields as possible for the best Vera Suite experience.
- Select the employee’s Primary Location. This is where they will most often report into work.
- Enter the employee’s First Name and Last Name. Don’t forget to doublecheck your spelling.
- Designate what this employee’s Vera Suite role will be. >> See Roles & Responsibilities
- If you have multiple locations, and you’re adding someone who should have a Vera Suite administrator role, choose which Location Access List they should be assigned to. >> See Create Location Access List
- Once a Location Access List is selected, a list of all the Locations the administrator will have access to will display on-screen.
- Add the employee’s Work Email, Personal Email, and/or Cell Phone. At least one of these communication methods is required for user registration and account verification purposes.
- Choose the preferred method for Vera Suite registration. We recommend using Work Email as your first choice.
- Finish & Send Registration.