ALI has partnered with KPA to offer their Lifting It Right online training course in Vera Suite. ALI has exclusive rights to this content and requires KPA clients to purchase access to it. Buying tokens is one way to gain access to this course. A subscription option is also available.
The token method allows you to purchase exactly what you need. Each user who needs to take this course will need a token. The token is good for one-time use of the course.
Who can do this?
- Vera EHS Administrators for clients with ALI token setup
- Click on the down arrow next to Training. Select Manage Tokens.
- You’ll see your current token availability. If you need more users to take this course than the number of tokens that you currently have, you’ll need to buy more tokens. Decide if you want the English or Spanish version of the course. How many employees still need to take this course? Enter Amount.
- Buy Tokens. Prompts will instruct you to verify your purchase, add to your cart, and provide payment information.
- By default, your tokens will be available to all of your employees on a first come, first served basis. Alternatively, you can assign tokens to specific users.
- Check Restrict Token Access. In the Current Availability column, select on your number of tokens.
- On the Manage Compliance Training page, select Topic. Find Automotive Lift Safety Training from the drop down list. Select it.
- Next to the employee names who should take the ALI course, select Make Required.