Compliance training generally covers EHS and F&I topics. However, the specific courses you see depend on the KPA Vera Suite solutions that your organization purchased. In addition, your state, your job responsibilities and your industry influence your training course list. Your client administrator may make certain courses required or optional for you.
To see KPA’s complete online training catalog, view it at www.kpa.io or contact your consultant for more information and pricing.
Who can do this?
- All Vera EHS/F&I Users
- Click on the down arrow next to Training.
- To take an online training course, select Your Compliance Training.
- You’ll see a list of your Required Training. This is training that you must take. Prioritize it first. You can also view Optional Training. You don’t have to take these courses, but you can if you want to.
- View the Topic Description for an overview of what the course covers and how long it will take you.
- Select Begin Course to get started. If you’re coming back to an in-progress course, select Resume Course. If you want to retake a course, choose Retake Course.