If you need to update multiple employees’ information, use batch editing.
Who can do this?
- Vera Suite Administrators
- Click on the down arrow next to Employee Management. Select Manage Employees.
- Select Batch Import Employees.
- Download Master Employee List.
- In the Action column of the Excel template, select Update next to the employees who are transferring.
- Edit employees’ information. Save Excel file.
- Back on Vera Suite’s Batch Import page, Choose File. Select your modified Master Employee List Excel file.
- The upload will be quickly validated to ensure correct format file type and template formatting. An error message will appear if there was a problem with the file or upload. Otherwise, the file will move to the importing phase.
- You’ll receive an email when your import is complete. It will show you if any employee records had issues and how many users were successfully imported.
- For employee records with issues, Download Issues File to Fix.
- The downloaded file will be in the same format as the template with employee data that was uploaded, but will only include the rows where errors prevented the creation of the employee. The Error Description column will explain each issue that needs to be fixed.
- If needed, review the Error Descriptions and correct each row. Save.
- Upload fixed file. This will take you back to step five where the cycle is repeated until there are no more errors and all employees were added/modified without error.