If an employee who was out on leave or who previously resigned comes back to work for your organization, there’s no need to add them as a new employee. Instead, use their previously created Vera Suite record.
Need to change information for an inactive employee? You don’t have to reactivate them to do so.
Who can do this?
- Vera Suite Administrators
- Click on the down arrow next to Employee Management. Select Manage Employees.
- Change the drop-down field for Status from Active to Inactive.
- Search for the employee’s name. Press the return key (enter) or Search.
- Once you locate the employee, use the drop-down next to Action on the far-right side. Select Edit Employee.
- In the top right, choose Reactivate Employee.
- A confirmation message will appear. Select Reactivate.