When employees are terminated, remove their access to your company’s sensitive information within Vera Suite. Clients with Vera HR have more termination documentation capabilities. In Vera EHS and Vera F&I, the process is limited to inactivating the employee.
Who can do this?
- Vera Suite Administrators
Vera HR Instructions
- Click on the down arrow next to Employee Management. Select Manage Employees.
- Search for the employee’s name. Press Enter key or Search.
- Once you locate the employee, use the drop down next to Action on the far-right side. Select Manage Employee.
- Click on Termination on the near left side.
- Indicate if the employee is Eligible for Rehire. Yes or No.
- Add Termination Date and Last Day of Work.
- Select Termination Reason and Sub-Reason.
- Acknowledge confirmation message. Ok.