When employees are terminated, remove their access to your company’s sensitive information within Vera Suite. Clients with Vera HR have termination documentation capabilities.
Who can do this?
- Vera Suite Administrators
Vera HR Instructions
- Click on the down arrow next to Employee Management. Select Manage Employees.
- Search for the employee’s name. Press the return key (enter) or Search.
- Once you locate the employee, use the drop down next to Action on the far-right side. Select Manage Employee.
- Click on Termination on the near left side.
- Indicate if the employee is Eligible for Rehire. Yes or No.
- Add Termination Date and Last Day of Work.
- Select Termination Reason and Sub-Reason.
- Acknowledge confirmation message. Ok.
- Complete Termination. As part of the Vera HR termination process, the employee will also be inactivated in Vera Suite.
Note: If terminating an employee with direct reports, the terminated employee's name will be removed from the direct report's Reports To field, and the direct reports will be removed from the Organizational Chart structure on the Manage Positions page. The direct reports must be assigned a new Reports To in order to display in the Org Chart. Also note that in order to be designated a Reports To (manager), an employee must be assigned a Position.
>> See MANAGING POSITIONS.