KPA sets online training course frequency based on best practices and regulatory requirements. However, an administrator can override the default setting if employees should take HR courses on a different cycle.
Who can do this?
- Vera HR Administrators
- Click on the down arrow next to Training.
- Select Manage HR Training.
- If you previously configured a training course for a position or department, choose Edit next to an existing course. If you need to set a new training preference, choose Add.
- Select the Training Title from the drop down list. Choose Compliance Type.
- Under Frequency, change how often you want individual employees, positions, or departments to take the training course. Save.