First, you’ll want to add a new employee to Vera Suite. Secondly, your new hire needs to complete certain paperwork. Use Vera HR’s New Hire Packets to ensure all essential forms are completed and accounted for.
Who can do this?
- Vera HR Administrators
- First, you’ll need to add the new employee into Vera Suite either through the Applicant Tracking System or through manual data entry.
- Click on the down arrow next to Hiring. Select Onboarding.
- Choose your New Employee from the drop down list.
- Enter the employee’s information.
- From the left-hand Vera Suite navigation, select down arrow next to Employee Management. Select Manage Employees. Next to the new employee’s name, use the drop down next to Action on the far-right side. Select Edit Employee.
- At the bottom, you will have options to Print New Hire Package or Send New Hire Package.