Start an inspection
There are two areas that inspections can be started within Vera Suite. The difference between the two is either starting an inspection that has been assigned to a location or a person or one that has not.
Who can do this?
- Vera EHS Administrators can start inspections that are assigned to any person or location (within their access list) or start an inspection that is not assigned
- Vera EHS Client Users can only start inspections that are assigned to them or their location or start an inspection that is not assigned
- Training Users can can only start inspections that are assigned to them
Start an assigned Inspection
- Click on the down arrow next to Inspections. Select The grid shown provides a list of inspections that have been assigned.
- These inspections can be Open (start date has not begun), Scheduled (start date has begun), Overdue (due date has past), Cancelled or Completed.
- Click the Status column filter to sort the list of assigned inspections.
- Find the inspection you would like to start and click the three-dot menu to the right of the inspection title for a list of action items related to the inspection. If the inspection is in the Scheduled or Overdue status you will see an action to Start the inspection.
Start Inspection that has not been assigned
- Click on the down arrow next to Inspections. Select Templates.
- This page provides a list of template inspections including templates that may have been customized within your organization.
- Use the Search and Filter By options at the top of the screen to find the inspection you would like to start.
- Once you have found the inspection you would like to start click the Actions menu to the right of the inspection title.
- Here you will see an option to Start the Inspection if the template inspection is in a Published state. Draft state template inspections cannot be started.