Assign an inspection
Inspections within Vera Suite that are system templates or user created can be assigned to locations or individuals for completion.
Who can do this?
- Vera EHS Administrators
- Click on the down arrow next to Inspections. Select Inspections.
- Click Assign Inspection.
- You will begin your assignment by selecting the inspection template title from the list. Start typing the name of the inspection title you would like to assign to filter the list.
- Choose a Start Date of the assigned inspection if needed. Choosing a Start Date will prevent the user being assigned the inspection from beginning the inspection before the Start Date.
- Choose a Due Date of the inspection is a required field. Once the due date is past if t he inspection is not complete it will be flagged as an overdue inspection and will appear in the inspection list.
- The inspection can then be assigned to either an individual employee(s) or location(s). One selection is required.
- When selecting an employee, you will see a grid list of all employees in the system (limited to your access list) regardless of their Vera Suite permissions. All employees and users’ types can be assigned inspections to complete.
- Use the checkboxes to select multiple or a single employee to assign the inspection to. Each checkmark will create an individual inspection assignment.
- You will notice a checkbox at the top of the grid which allows you to Email Notify assignees on Start Date. This will inform the user via email of their assigned inspection.
- When selecting a location to assign the inspection to, you will see a grid list of all locations in the system (limited to your access list).
- Use the checkboxes to select multiple or a single location to assign the inspection to. Each checkmark will create an individual inspection assignment.
- Only managers at the assigned locations will receive email notification of an assigned inspection and can complete the inspection.