For security, Vera Suite users need to register to access training and other Vera Suite features. You can send registration invites to individual employees. Or, you can send a mass or bulk registration e-mail to unregistered users at your location or across your group.
- You can only use Batch Send Registration ONCE in a 48-hour period.
- Once you or someone in your organization batch sends registration invites, the Batch Send Registration button will disappear. If the batch registration expires or you add new employees, the button will reappear again.
- We do recommend only using the Batch Send Registration once you have added all new employees.
- If whoever uses Batch Send Registration is assigned to an Access List (i.e., tied to multiple locations), all unregistered users at ALL of those locations will receive a registration invite.
Who can do this?
- Vera Suite Administrators
- Click on the down arrow next to Employee Management. Select Manage Employees.
- Select Batch Send Registration.
- A pop-up message tells you how many employees haven’t received a registration invite. Select Send Registration Invites.