Hired a new employee? Has a manager changed? Be sure to keep Vera Suite updated too.
Note: In order to be selected as a reports to, an employee needs to have a position.
Who can do this?
- Vera Suite Administrators
Vera HR Instructions
- Click on the down arrow next to Employee Management.
- Select Manage Employees.
- Search or scroll to find the desired employee.
- Under the Action button, select Edit Employee.
- In the Position Assignment section, next to Position/Job Title, select the employee’s position from the dropdown list.
- Update the Reports To.
- To see the change reflected on your org chart, choose Manage Positions from your left navigation.