If you have more than one employee who has changed HR locations, use the Batch Upload feature to update Vera Suite.
Note: If transferring employees have pending leave requests, approve them before you transfer them. Otherwise, they will need to resubmit their leave requests.
Who can do this?
- Vera HR Administrator
- Before doing the batch transfer, approve pending employee leave. On the right side of your Vera Suite dashboard, select the HR Alerts tab. Choose Time Off Requested.
- Locate the employee who will be transferring, select Approve/Decline
- Approve Request.
- Click on the down arrow next to Employee Management. Select Manage Employees.
- Select Batch Import Employees.
- Download Active Employee List.
- In the Action column of the Excel template, select Update next to the employees who are transferring.
- In the Primary Location column, select the transferring employee’s new location from the dropdown.
- Scroll all the way over to the last column in the Excel template. Add each employee’s Transfer Date. Use MM/DD/YYYY format.
- Save the Excel file.
- Back on Vera Suite’s Batch Import page, select Choose File. Upload the Excel file you just saved. Open.
- Vera Suite will scan the batch upload file for errors.
>> To attach the Transfer Authorization and Agreement document to the employees’ Vera HR file, see ADD DOCUMENT TO EMPLOYEE RECORD.