Reporting workplace injuries and illnesses is required by federal law for most employers in order to ensure worker safety. KPA’s Mobile App makes this easy to do.
As the saying goes, “If you see something, do something.” In this case, enter injuries, work-related illnesses, spills/releases, accidents, or property damage into the KPA Mobile App.
- Incidents – An event that resulted in an injury, damage, or spill/release.
- Near Misses – An event that did not result in an injury, damage, or spill/release but had the potential to.
Who can see this?
- Vera EHS Users
- From your left-hand navigation, select Report an Incident. Note: If you are an admin, select Incidents instead and press the + button to add a new incident.
- Indicate whether the event is an Incident or a Near Miss.
- Select the type(s) of Incident or Near Miss that occurred, then Continue.
- Next, provide as much information about the Incident or Near Miss as possible.
- Submit Report.