The OSHA Form 300, the Log of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses, captures what happened and who was involved in a specific injury event.
Who can see this?
- Vera EHS Client Admins | Client Power Users
- From your left-hand navigation, select Reports, then OSHA Reports.
- Within OSHA's Form 300 Incident Logs, select Download to export injury and illness logs for the previous year.
- To export a report for a different year, select Options.
- On the Options page, you can select a different year. If you have access to multiple locations, you can select a different location.
- Set your desired reporting options. Select View Report to export.