Keeping your Vera Suite user data up-to-date is important. It helps everyone stay in the know about issues they need to correct or training they need to take. Vera Suite accepts Excel and .csv files from your payroll software so that you can make multiple employee updates all at once.
Who can do this?
- Vera Suite Client Admins
- Download an Excel or .csv file of all current employees from your payroll system, company directory, or another employee management system.Edit the list as needed to remove employees who don’t need access to Vera Suite.
- Ensure your employee spreadsheet contains these fields or the equivalent for all employees:
- Primary Location
- First Name
- Last Name
- Employee ID
- Job Category
- Contact/Registration Method (Work Email, Personal Email, or Cell Number)
- In Vera Suite, click on the down arrow next to Employee Management, then Master Employee List.
- Now select the batch edits link at the top of the page.
- Select Add New Mapping.
- Add a Map Title. Map titles create a repeatable mapping flow so that you can import the same type of list again in the future without remapping all of the fields. Include a Map Description.
- Define the Mapping File Indicate Header Row Information, the row of your spreadsheet that contains identifying headers, such as Employee Name and Employee ID. Check Data Start Row Number. This is which row individual employee information starts appearing in, such as Sam Smith, employee #321.
- Upload your Excel or .csv file. Continue.
- Complete Field Mapping. This is where you match up the headers in your file with what they’re called in Vera Suite. Anything flagged with the orange alert symbol must be mapped.